Temi is the world’s first personal AI robot that has been designed and produced on commercial scale to enter homes, offices, retail stores, hotels and many more at an affordable price never seen before. The robot is packed with state-of the art AI that enables human detection, automatic mapping and autonomous navigation with obstacle avoidance capability and allows customization for deployment as enterprise robots.
Product Capabilities & Features
- AI that enables human detection, automatic mapping and autonomous navigation with obstacle avoidance capability
- 16 sensors all around- 3 cameras, 360 degree Lidar, IMU, 6 TOF linear sensors, 5 proximity sensors
- 20W hifi sound system (sub-woofer, 2 mid range, 2 tweeters
- In-built video call capability
- Wireless charging pad (for mobile phones)
- 8 hrs operations with 3 hrs charging time
- With additional software programming, temi can become a very versatile robot that can achieve wide ranging applications
Temi, The Master Robot
Temi is an award winning personal robot from Israel that can be transformed into Master Robots to manage other robots that are fielded exclusively by LDR through a proprietary Localised Robot Application System (LORAS) designed and developed by LDR Pte Ltd.
LORAS enables the Master Temi to assign tasks to each robots, based on its distinct skills sets; and organize them in groups to serve a specific community; track the location, status and performance of all the robots that are deployed on the ground; synchronize their efforts and collate relevant data for customer’s analysis.